Sunday, October 2, 2011

Do Ya Wanna Have Fun? How's About a Few Laughs?

I've noticed that it's pretty hard to list 5 things for the day when you don't leave the house. hahaha It was one of those days where I just needed to catch up on laundry, create things in the "creative suite" of my home, and watch TV.  Now, let's attempt to come up with a list of 5 great things that I loved about today.

  1. Today I was able to print stickers with my new 5 Loves logo on them.  After a few tries I was successful!
  2. I'm glad that I was able to finish all of my laundry today. There was a TON of it.
  3. The show, Pan Am, is growing on me more and more.  I turned off the last 30 minutes of Sweeney Todd for it for crying out loud! hahaha
  4. I booked my Bolt Bus ticket to NYC.  Very exciting and VERY inexpensive. Only $42 for a round trip ticket.
  5. You can tell that I'm getting older. I find that I can appreciate many things that came before my time. One of those things is the soundtrack to the musical, Sweet Charity. I really wanted the soundtrack that had Shirley McLaine playing the lead but couldn't find it.  This one has Gwen Verdon in it. I guess she must have been big time back then. hahaha  Lots of familiar songs in this show - the biggest being "Hey Big Spender" and "If My Friends Could See Me Now". To make up for it, I found a YouTube clip from the movie featuring Shirley McLaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment