Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You Are Responsible for the Energy You Bring into this World

It's Tuesday and things are getting back to normal. Karma is gonna reach around and knock someone upside the head.  Now back to our regularly scheduled positivity because I believe that the energy you surround yourself with is detrimental to you feeling good.
  1. On the way to work I saw a license plate that said ICHZJOY - That's a great thing to think about. We make choices every day. Do we ever choose to be happy?
  2. In less than 24 hours, I sold two bracelets.  YAAAAAAY! I even made some new photo projects for breast cancer awareness month. 
  3. I love that I ran for 3 minutes straight. Yeah, that doesn't sound like much but when you haven't run that long in many months, that's a major feat! :0) Go Me!
  4. Let's just say that I am glad I keep my spare change in a jug. 
  5. The weather was excellent today. Just the right amount of "chill" in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment