Thursday, October 6, 2011

Taking a Bite of the Big Apple

Ugh... being sick, SUCKS!  I'm just glad it's not as bad as it could be.  I could be shivering, headache, stomach ache, etc.  Luckily it's just a sore throat and the sniffles for the most part.  I won't let it damper my day!  Now on to my daily 5!
  1. I took the Bolt Bus to NYC. It's awesome to be able to sit on the bus that has a power outlet and free internet!  I love that. 
  2. Oooh the memories of Tootie, Natalie, Jo, Blair and Mrs. Garrett.  I have been watching The Facts of Life on DVD. Every episode REALLY DID have a life lesson.  At least the early seasons did.  The jokes for today's youth probably wouldn't fly but it's still a great show to me!
  3. Tonight as I was waiting on my friend to meet me at Penn Station a guy walked up to me and asked if I were Sinbad, the comedian.  How funny is that??  This is the second time in my life where I've been mistaken for Sinbad. Do I really look like him? It was a cool feeling...
  4. I bought a cupcake at a restaurant tonight and the icing was amazing!  Love a good buttercream frosting.
  5. There's something to be said about the energy of NYC.  I love the excitement of the city and that there is so much to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment