Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday

Today is just one of those days where you don't want to really do anything but live in the lyrics of songs.   It's not to say these songs express how I am feeling today... it's just that I'm feeling these songs.  I heard them today and made me feel good (even if it's a sad song).
  1. Kelly Clarkson is coming back strong with this new song and video.  Way to go Kelly!


  2. Adele's "Someone Like You" video is very simple and beautiful.  I like how it's just her walking the streets of Paris.
  3.  There's nothin' like listening to some old school Prince - Especially when it's one of his classic albums.  Today I enjoyed listening to the Sign o' the Times album.  Amazing double album.  He's probably put out more double, triple, quadruple albums than any other artist.  It's unfortunate that he doesn't allow his videos to be on Youtube without being altered.
  4. Let me just say how I just LOVE Spotify!  You can pretty much think of any type CD and you'll find it here to listen to, FOR FREE!  It's great! 
  5.  Okay.. Susan Boyle... Cover of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence".  I love that she's attempting to be relevant in pop culture by putting her own spin on a tune.  

No comments:

Post a Comment