Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gleeful Tuesday

So who knew that Seth McFarlane from Family Guy fame was a good singer?  I know I didn't. Gotta love nice little treats like this.  Anyhow, on with the list!

  1. I listened to his CD today and heard a song from one of my favorite movies, The Sound of Music.  He covers the song, "Something Good".  It's definitely worth a listen - he's channeling Captain von Trapp!
  2. OOOOOMG!!! The new iPhone seems amazing and I'm excited to pre-order so that I can get rid of this iPhone 3G that I've had for 3 years.  They have put a new feature on the phone called Siri.  Definitely check that out.  I have the video riiiiiight here: SIRI 
  3. Tonight I had my first ever bread bowl soup. I was at Panera Bread and thought, "Why not?" and took the leap.  I got chicken noodle soup.  Next time I'll try the chili!
  4. I LOVED GLEE TONIGHT. 
  5. Seeing students get excited by an idea is energizing when your career centers on event planning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your energy and enthusiasm. We are bombarded with so many negative things, you are making a difference.

    ReplyDelete