Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tired - Definitely Not Wired.

  1. Today I tackled cleaning off my desk and taking care of a few projects that have been lingering. I am certainly excited to have done that and I love that I have cleared off spaces on my desk.
  2. Since it was raining, I wasn't sure that I'd run at the gym... then I decided I had better do it.  I'm glad I did. It felt good and who doesn't love feeling good about what they've accomplished?
  3. Orders in my Etsy Shop seem to be rolling in regularly. This is a good thing!  I hope it keeps up. 
  4. My team bowled against another fun team.  That's always a good thing.  Too bad not all teams are the same. I even got recognized for bowling a 214 in September. Tonight I bowled one great game - a 172.
  5. My teammates went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. It was Herb's birthday.  I had a delicious Thai Salad. It was 1155 calories though... Not a good look! HAHAHA However, I was still under 2500 calories for the day. That's pretty good.. and running at the gym took off nearly 800 calories.. so I'm in good shape!







No comments:

Post a Comment