Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh the Horror (and the Zombies)!

  1. I think I've finally figured out how to make these sketchbooks using re-purposed cereal boxes.  I even added a flap with a clasp tonight! By the time I make one more I should have it totally figured out. Woo HOo!
  2. I looked outside of the kitchen window and spotted a hummingbird hovering around one of the flowers in the front yard.  Pretty cool! This is the second one I've seen in the yard in the last month.  I guess they like what's in the yard. :0)
  3. Today I found another show that I am excited for, The Walking Dead.  This show is a good mix of creepy, sci-fi and drama.  I like how each episode leaves you wanting more.  Reminds me of how the show LOST made me feel. I'm also excited to start watching American Horror Story - Jessica Lange plays "creepy" really well. Oh, and they sure say the word, "shit" a lot!
  4. Scored a great deal on an item at Super Target - I love shopping the clearance racks. I also love Super Target in general.
  5. Peace and quiet.  That's what I will have for the next few days and I will love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment