Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's the Little Things in Life

Being under the weather slows you down quite a bit. However, I'm here to make the list!  I vow not to miss a day.


  1. Woo Hoo!  I was able to navigate the NYC subway system without a glitch this morning. This is good preparation for my trip during Thanksgiving. 
  2. I arrived to the Bolt Bus 2 hours early and was able to do standby seating on the first bus out that morning.  It was a little bit nerve wracking but I made it on the bus and even better - I go a row all to myself again!
  3. I love Popeye's Chicken (and the onion rings) and I was craving it all the way home on the bus.  I definitely got me some Popeye's!
  4. That new show on ABC, Revenge, is pretty good!  It's very reminiscent of the night time soaps of the 80s where something majorly dramatic happens at the end of each episode.  This might be a new guilty pleasure! 
  5. I love seeing people I knew as a kid doing their thing. Just reminds me that while where I grew up had it's negatives, these women I went to high school with are definitely a positive. Keisha and Kwaun Music Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment