Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Talk About the Passion


Today was a slooooooooooow day.  I don't know if I actually have any worthwhile things to list - but I'll give my best shot. 

  1. I was really moved by the idea of "finding and honing your passion".  I ended up asking several people if they knew what their passion is. There was one person that was able to answer that. I love when something that inspires me cause me to share that inspiration.  What is YOUR passion?
  2. Speaking of passions, I've been very passionate about my artistic creations.  I mentioned it to someone that I was in need of lined paper.  I received a box of lined paper.  How awesome is that?  I think that's pretty amazing of her to do that for me. 
  3. Going along with the topic of donations to my artistic endeavors, a co-worker of mine has brought in two cereal boxes for me to turn into journals.  I appreciate her thoughtfulness. 
  4. The G-Men got their shoes delivered today.  That's very exciting! Who are the Mason G-Men?  Check 'em out.
  5. I love when there's someone who likes to engage in deep, introspective discussions.  Thanks, DM!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment