Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Disney and Semi-Sedation

  1. Today I learned a lot about a software program that my office uses.  I actually enjoy learning this type of stuff but not too fond of having to learn somethin' like Chemistry. hahaha
  2. I had a rotisserie chicken left over from the weekend. I thought, "Hmmm.  I'll make a chicken noodle soup out of it." Well, I am happy to report that rotisserie chicken makes an EXCELLENT chicken noodle soup.  I can't wait to eat it for lunch tomorrow.
  3. I am happy to report a successful campaign to raise money for Susan G. Komen! - total sales for October is $181 with 20% going to charity! WOO HOO! That will sponsor one walker
  4.  It's crazy how calm I've been today. I love that I've maintained that Zen state of mind.
  5. Youtube has a lot of cool things.  Today I looked at a lot of old Disney clips and it just took me back to being a kid.  Very innocent times.

No comments:

Post a Comment