Friday, November 11, 2011

You Should Be So Lucky

  1. I love that today's event went really well. It was cold but it went well. 
  2. A student paid me a compliment and said, "Wow, Dennis, you're looking really good." She then paused and asked, "Is that inappropriate?"  That made me laugh. hahahaha
  3. There was a caramel popcorn maker at the event tonight and I have to say, that was some DELICIOUS popcorn! I went back three times!
  4. I have thoroughly loved and enjoyed Oprah's Lifeclass. While I'm sad that the season is over I'm happy to have shared in the experience.
  5. Today is believed to be a lucky day because it's 11/11/11.  I don't know if I buy into that because I can find at least one thing that was lucky for me each day.  I love that I have been able to list at least 5 things each day that I loved about the day and that's lucky within itself. It's all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment