Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Day just "Float"ed on By

Day two in NYC yielded new experiences - one including an "ok" $50 meal for Thanksgiving... yeah.. not too thrilled about that one but there are other things that I loved about the day.  So, here we go!
  1. I FINALLY got to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Check that off my Bucket List! YES!!
  2. Getting some awesome pictures of the parade just made my day.  It was definitely a different vibe seeing it in person and I got lots of great pictures of the floats. I will say that it DID feel like any other parade in all honesty - but it was something I always wanted to do and I am loving that I did do it.
  3. We went to Greenwich Village for dinner and went to a couple of bars.  One bar was the historic Stonewall Inn. It was cool to be in such a historic venue.
  4. After the parade I got a much needed nap.  It was good to recharge after being up so early for the parade.
  5. I love that I have cool friends who just want everyone to be happy.  I appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment