Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wondrous Wednesday!


Cornelius - G-Man
  1. Today I only had one meeting and I am thankful for that because I have been UBER tired lately.   
  2. I loved today's lesson on Lifeclass.  Slow down and be present in the moment.  I was thinkin' about this and how we don't practice that often enough.  We should all take a moment and pause - think about what we're really doing and not what we are going to be doing or should be doing. "The only time you live your life is in the present moment."
  3. Seeing the G-Men (George Mason's Official Hype Squad) in full gear was really awesome!  I'm proud to be working with them! They will make their "official" debut on Friday.
  4. How exciting is it that all the members of my Movember Team have gotten donations?  I know I am excited for our team!
  5. The weather has been AMAZING lately.  I love the sun shining each day. I hope it last throughout the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment