Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, You're Too Funky for Me...

There was a funk in my spirit today. I didn't want to do a think at work. Why would I need to work after not working for so many days? hahaha  I finally got into gear after 4PM and did two solid hours of work.  Aside from working in the office I've been working on my plan of action for the 30 days of crafting.  The excitement begins in just a couple of days.
  1.  I'm glad all of the things I needed to finish for homecoming planning is nearly over. WHEW!
  2. I love that I finally said what I needed to say. What a relief!
  3. I found a new craft site that I love to death... Curbly!
  4. Today Barbara brought me some large mason jars. I love how thoughtful she is.  I'm going to have to make her something for Christmas. 
  5. The weather today was amazing. It just doesn't get better than that at the end of November in Northern Virginia! 70 degrees????

No comments:

Post a Comment