Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Big Apple Bonanza of a Day

I'm super excited to be in NYC!  So much so that I've walked a lot of miles already and I've only been in the city since about 2PM.  There was once a time where arriving in NYC made me nervous.  These days I don't even bat an eye.  Stepping out into the Big Apple and taking in everything.
  1. To explore NYC with friends is something I love to do.  We visited quite a few places in the short time I've been here (They arrived yesterday). One of those places is Gaga's Workshop at Barney's.
  2. I REALLY love the apartment I'm staying in.  It's like the coolest place.  Very cute and modern.  If it were possible, I'd have my place look a lot like this.
  3. I loved that Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf were giving out free hot cocoa.  What made me love it more was that the hot cocoa was red velvet flavored! It was by FAR the best hot cocoa I've ever had. NO LIE!
  4. Walking through Central Park at night with the road closed off was pretty damn cool.  There's not many times when a person would get to do that.  And probably not many times you'd feel safe doing it either. Luckily the police had everything blocked for the parade!
  5. Foursquare is cool when you check-in at new places and you get badges. Tonight I unlocked 3 badges.  What I really loved about the check-in at The Dead Poets bar was that it unlocked a special - one free shot of Wild Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment