Saturday, November 12, 2011

When Your Body Says, "Slow Down" - LISTEN!

  1. I had never gone to the Manassas Battlefield and took photographs before. Today was a first.  I'm pretty happy with what I captured on my memory card. It was great to just walk around and see the beauty of nature. I even saw a deer!
  2. Ahh, my bed. I love that I was able to just be lazy today and sleep. There's something about the sheets on my bed that make me feel at peace.  I guess it's the 600 thread count.  Very comfortable. Very nice.
  3. Taking my dog for a ride in my car even though I was only going to 7-11 was nice.  He was sooo well behaved. 
  4. I rented several movies tonight and of them all, I have to say that The Green Lantern was my favorite. Limitless had a cool concept and the way it was shot was very nice. Jumping the Broom... Hmm this blog is about positivity, right? hahaha
  5. As I was browsing for even more craft projects that I don't have time to create, I found this:  Bottles Full of Light Very cool idea that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment