Thursday, November 3, 2011

A-ha Moment #1

  1. Tonight's league bowling felt pretty damn awesome.  Everyone in a good mood and two new bowlers this week with two others considering joining and another coming next week.  Reminds me of fraternity recruitment in so many ways. I guess that technically we're rushing new members for the next couple of weeks. Beta Omicron Lambda? hahaha I love that!
  2. I had an enlightening conversation tonight. One where I walked away having an "A-ha Moment". How do you contribute to the misunderstandings between someone and yourself? It takes two to have a conversation - otherwise it's just self-reflection. This is the first A-ha Moment that I've documented.  I'm sure I'll have more and plan to document each of them. They are important lessons!
  3. The fact that there is chocolate candy still in the office is worth being happy about!  
  4. Today I felt like I accomplished a lot of tasks.  There's nothing like having a sense of accomplishment in anything you do.
  5. The organization that I advise invited me to dinner. That was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment