Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quotes on Financial Brutality

I spend a lot of time reading quotes.  They give me inspiration and sometimes offers a new perspective. Today, while I was shopping I said to the cashier, "You can't beat this sale" and he responded, "You can't beat it with a stick." And oddly enough, I was buying a dowel rod. At that moment, I instantly thought of my mother because she would always say that phrase as well as a few others. It got me thinking about my own sayings.  What is uniquely mine? If not my own unique saying, what am I known for saying?  Hmmm... Something to ponder at a later date.
  1. Today I got to see my brother, sister-in-law and niece. They stopped by this morning on their way back to North Carolina.  It was great to see them!
  2. Great quote: "Logic will get you from A - Z.  Imagination will get you everywhere." Albert Einstein
  3. I made another journal today, better than the last. They just keep getting better. 
  4. Today. I. Ran. For. 8. Minutes. Did it twice, too and didn't pay attention to the time. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Progress.
  5. I bought fabric remnants from Jo-Ann Fabrics and they were on sale for 50% additional off! You can't beat that with a stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment