Monday, November 7, 2011

The Itchy and Scratchy Show!

  1. I love it when I get new music that I REALLY wanted.  Thanks, Chris! :0)  I know what I'll be listening to in the office tomorrow.
  2. Tonight I ventured into new salad dressing territory.  I went for the honey dijon.  Normally I don't go for honey mustard on my salads out of fear of trying something new - this time I made a good choice in challenging myself.  Pair that dressing with chopped up chicken and you have pure bliss.
  3. A pushy salesman called me at work, telling our reception desk it was a personal call.  I asked the student at the desk who it was and the name didn't ring a bell so I had her transfer the call. He was trying to sell me custom made clothing!  WTF?  So I told him nicely that I was not interested and he continued to push.  I held my ground.  I love that I'm getting better at saying, "No" to people.
  4. You can't beat buying a whole, cooked chicken for under $5. That's a meal for at least 3 days.  AT LEAST.  You can't buy one, season it and cook it yourself for that price!  I love a good deal!
  5. In another phone call I had tonight - I'm happy to report that we're back on track. 
  6. I have survived week one of Movember. My face doesn't hurt anymore, it's just itchy.  Speaking of itchy, if you're itchin' to make a donation to help raise awareness and educate more people about prostate cancer, please make a donation to my page. Any size donation is welcome :0)  DONATE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment