Friday, November 25, 2011

New York, New York, You're a Helluva Town

It was 5:30 AM and I was up and at 'em.  Ready to conquer the world - well, NYC anyhow and more specifically, Good Morning America.  There are many things I want to do during my visit here and today I achieved a couple of them.
  1. We made it to Times Square to check out Good Morning America. I loved getting to see Lara Spencer and Josh Elliot in person.  We all got some face time on camera too - I loved that!
  2. I scored a new t-shirt from the NBC Studios Store for $5!  You can't beat that with a stick!
  3. I got to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular - all thanks to my friend Colby and a Groupon!  We all had orchestra level seats, too.  Great job! 
  4. I required a nap this afternoon and loved that I got one.  It helped me feel a little more refreshed. 
  5. We were on a search for a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf today and found one.  YES, we got that red velvet hot cocoa - DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment