Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Small Things Add Up to Big Things

Today I'm keeping it simple.  Actually I have to because I can't think of any major things.  Strike that - I can come up with some things to list on this blog tonight. I have to change my view of this because no matter how insignificant something may seem, each thing that happens to a person feeds into more significant matters.  It's kind of like when you keep collecting change.  It's not significant until you add it all up. Having an understanding that it is all connected is the lesson here.
  1. Today I went to work with a plan of action and accomplished 90% of it all.  The 10% that I didn't complete - I at least got the ball rolling.  Now that's action!
  2. At the bowling alley, everyone was in good spirits.  At the end of the night everyone hugged and wished each other a Happy Thanksgiving.  That was a really nice thing to see and participate in.
  3. I got a good bit of news today at work regarding an overspent budget.  It's NOT as overspent as I thought.  WHEW!!!
  4. I read a comment on a photo I posted on Facebook and it garnered a "Woof!" That's a good thing. 
  5. Peanut Butter M&Ms.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment