Sunday, November 27, 2011

Super Soul Sunday

I haven't done a thing today and I am okay with that.  Although I never left the house, I did find 5 solid things that I loved about today.
  1. Myra stopped by to return the key. It was nice to chill out and chat with her. She's a good friend in the area.
  2. I saw a video today that promotes marriage equality. It was made in Australia. It was done so well that I had to share it on Facebook and now I'm sharing it here. The video is titled, "It's Time".
  3. I've spent most of the evening looking for craft projects. I'm embarking on a 30-Day challenge to make one craft per day.  I've found about 15 strong projects today. Lots of the ideas came from Design Sponge. Heeeeeeeeeeey, Design Sponge! :0)
  4. Waking up early and being able to go back to sleep for a 2 hour nap is something I love. To have no real agenda for the day is awesome!
  5. Super Soul Sunday on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) was great today. They talked about Taoism.  Maybe I'm a Taoist?  I don't know. What I do know is that I was fully engaged in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment