Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Fabulousness

I am feeling all fall-like today.  I guess it has a lot to do with the tea I'm drinking and the fact that I listened to REM.  Some of their songs just make me think of cold, autumn-esque weather.  Oh, and well, I had roasted turkey for lunch. That probably helped too.
  1. Twinings of London makes a really good Chai Spiced Apple tea.  I'm diggin' it.
  2. The more I look at this photo on the left the more I love it. I am so happy that I was able to capture the image on memory card. It will be framed soon.
  3. Because traffic was so bad tonight, I made a pit stop at Trader Joe's.  I'm glad I did because I saw a reduced fat Mac and Cheese that look tasty. Guess what? IT WAS TASTY!! I LOVE TJ's!
  4. Glee doing Hall & Oates songs?  LOVE IT!  There were quite a few 80s tunes tonight.
  5. I got a sale on Etsy from a friend of mine that I've known since we were in kindergarten.  How cool is that?  It was quite a surprise tonight (although she has bought other things from me). I appreciate her support and love that I have life long friends like that. Thanks, Misty!

No comments:

Post a Comment