Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Hate to Go But I Simply Mustache....

  1. After several days of skipping out on going to the gym, I made my triumphant return!  I am proud to say that I did it and wasn't winded! Ahh yes, progress!
  2. I hung out with one of my friends who just moved to this part of Northern Virginia. I got to show her a new restaurant and where the ABC Store is. hahaha
  3. Tonight posed a great surprise.  I got a message from a customer on Etsy who wanted to buy three bracelets. Got it, no problem.  Then she messaged me again and asked for another bracelet.  WOO HOO!! Who doesn't love making a multiple sale?
  4. With the sale of these bracelets I get to move up in the fundraising boards for Movember!  LOVE IT! I get to add another $10 to the mix. Would you like to contribute? :0)
  5. Today I finished working the first resume that Nicole and I have taken on in our resume business. Looks like we got our second one coming in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment