Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vote or Die

  1. I've been thinking about the "Right to Vote" today. I said to myself this morning that I was going to vote.  The polling station is near my house but I didn't go. Then I started seeing signs all day that was telling me I needed to vote.  I made the effort and went to the polling station. Once I voted I received a sticker that said, "I voted - Prince William County".  That gave me a sense of pride and caused me to think about how often we take voting for granted.  I love that I didn't take it for granted and exercised my right.
  2. This Oprah's Lifeclass is speaking to me tonight.  I need Suze Orman to come into my life and help me get it together!  I am a Financial Disaster.  I love that I can declare that publicly.
  3. Melissa had brownies left in her office. I LOVE BROWNIES and it's just what I wanted to go with my coffee this afternoon. 
  4. My desk at work is almost free and clear of clutter. ALMOST.  At least I'm making progress.
  5. In my job I work with lots of vendors and I have developed relationships with them. I find it hilarious that a vendor called today and exclaimed, "YO!!!!!!!". That means she's pretty comfortable with me - rightfully so because I've been working with her for 3 1/2 years. Her, "Yo" made me laugh and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment