Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday In the Park...

Today started off a little, hmmm... different. Let's just leave it at that. However, I visited the National Arboretum this morning and I'm now wondering why I had never been before! Even though it's autumn, it was still a beautiful place to be. The sunlight on the leaves and other plants were fantastic.  I can't wait to upload the images.

  1. Taking a friend's suggestion and visiting the National Arboretum was a great idea.  I found this tall plant with feather like fronds and photographed it a few dozen times. AH-MAZING images!
  2. Although I am tired, I still managed to do a lot today. What's my motivation?  Being creative. I made the covers for two new cereal box journals.  I am getting much better at making them.
  3. Today I decided to try making cakes in mason jars.  I made my own buttercream frosting too! YUM! Cake Pops are next - with the homemade frosting!
  4. I listened to Mary J. Blige's song, "Empty Prayers" at least a dozen more times today. It's such a powerful song. I love it.  It's my new favorite song. Good ol' song binging! "I try my best to keep you here - but it's hard to hold a shadow."
  5. I made another sale today on Etsy!  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment