Monday, September 26, 2011

Song Binging and Crab Caking

  1. Walking to Starbucks on campus with two great women in our office was a nice, yet brief, highlight.
  2. That taco salad in a bag by Dole - yeah.. that stuff is delicious.  When you add in the buffalo chicken nuggets it becomes scrumdiliumptious!
  3. On another food note - I made rĂ©moulade sauce for my crab cakes. It really wasn't that hard to make!  Very tasty and just what the crab cakes needed. 
  4. That new song by Kelly Clarkson, "Mr. Know It All" - I have been song-binging on that tune all damn day!  I love it! So much so that you should take a listen now. REALLY COOL SONG ALERT!
  5.  I'm excited about an opportunity to possibly go to NYC next week - even if it's just for a day and a half.  I should know in the next day or so if it'll be a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment