Sunday, September 25, 2011

Do You know Where You're Going to? Do You Like the Things that Life is Showing You??

  1. It's always nice to see friends when they're passing through your area. I haven't seen Kyle in about 2 years. I love that when he saw me he said, "Where did you go?" - meaning I lost weight and it's clearly noticeable. :0)
  2. I got to see a someone again and that was great. Looking forward to the next time.
  3. To almost be able to drive through D.C. without a GPS is something worth loving. I had the general idea of the direction I need to go and I was in the general vicinity. hahaha
  4. I never really had a pumpkin iced latte from Dunkin Donuts until yesterday.  Man, those are REALLY good.  I will have to get another one some day this fall. 
  5. The movie Moneyball was GREAT!  I wasn't too sure on it when I first saw the previews but then the reviews came out and it looked like a winner.  Don't you just love, when you're in a movie theatre, that the entire audience laughs, cheers and sniffles at the same time? That's the sign of an awesome movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment