Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rainbows

  1. A graduate student brought in a cake, that when it’s cut, looks like a rainbow exploded inside.  I loved it and I will try my hand at making one some day.
  2. DADT ended today.  That’s good news for the over 13,000 service members who were discharged from the military since it was put into place. This is even better news for all of those who choose to serve our country openly.
  3. Meeting with the Hype Squad for campus today was a highlight.  I love their enthusiasm!
  4. I loved hearing the appreciation a student had for a staff member.  I know it meant a lot for her to hear and it meant a lot for all of us sitting at the table to hear.
  5. It awesome that I get compliments on a shirt that I probably wear every week. Sometimes from the same person. I guess it really IS a nice looking shirt! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment