Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fresh and Clean and More Caffeine

  1.  While I find it hard to say goodbye - I always look forward to saying, "Welcome back!".
  2. A friend and I ate at a really good El Salvadorian/Mexican restaurant in Eastern Market today. It was featured in Guy Fieri's visit with Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The restaurant is called Tortilla Cafe.  Really good tasting food. I will return. 
  3. I had a good coffee at Eastern Market, too!  It came from Marvelous Market. Just a regular coffee (French Roast) with room for my own cream and sugar.  I used raw sugar and it was delicious!
  4. Peace and quiet will be in my house for the next 5 days. YAY! Love it! 
  5. As I was preparing to give my dog a bath today, I closed the doggy door so that he couldn't run outside and away from me.  Well, I went upstairs and grabbed a towel out of the linen closet and he jumped into the bath tub all on his own.  WOW!  I guess he said, "It's about time I got a bath because I'm tired of smelling like shit!".  At least I want to believe that. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment