Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Weather Outside

  1. Today one of the nicest women on campus took me out for drinks and dinner with her and her boyfriend to thank me for being so nice and writing a letter on her behalf. It was a nice time and it was great getting to know them outside of work.
  2. I loved the way the sunset looked tonight. The stormy looking clouds were a deep, purplish gray with an almost fuchsia color highlighting the undulating clouds.
  3. Totally enjoyed a series of messages I received throughout the day. 
  4. I gave a presentation today and it looked as though everyone enjoyed hearing what I had to say - it even raised questions.  I guess I really do know what I’m talkin’ about! LOL
  5. I loved how the temperature dropped today. Just not ready for it to drop too much further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment