Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quotable 5

    1.  "I believe that all people, regardless of their personal belief, or religious denomination, would agree that being honest with yourself, your family, and those around you, is a great foundation for living your life. It has been a long, hard journey for me, and I want people to learn from my mistakes, not share them." - Great quote from former MLB Player, Billy Bean!
    2. I found this cool site via a friend of mine called paper.li  Loved it so much that I created my own edition: http://paper.li/Blkphoenix856/1317216318
       
    3. Always nice to catch up with folks and have "group therapy" even if I wasn't feelin' 100%. I always enjoy their company.
       
    4. Tia Tolliver's X Factor audition made me smile tonight.  I see "star quality" in her, too! Can't wait to see more performances from her.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment