Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It Got Better

  1. I just watched 30 minutes of rough cuts from the “It Gets Better” videos from our campus. Wow… that was intense in some parts. I love how folks put their feelings out there and really opened up themselves to connect with people they don’t even know. AMAZING. It actually made my eyes tear up. 
  2. I absolutely love when something is SO FUNNY that you can’t stop laughing about it. The mere thought of it makes you want to bust out laughing. This is what happened tonight at the bowling alley. 
  3. I love that the Facebook page for my office has finally reached 1000 likes and that the students are involved with playing a guessing game to win a prize. 
  4. I looked at my bank account today and I’m not as broke as I thought I might be. That’s a good thing to love! 
  5. I heard a Stevie Wonder song today and thought, man… they just don’t make music like that anymore. You know, songs that “you could name that tune in 5 notes” type of music. I love that about the classics (i.e. anything pre-90s).

    Great song to accompany this post: Tom Baxter’s “Better

No comments:

Post a Comment