Thursday, December 29, 2011

All I Got Rid of Were Some Lousy T-Shirts

Wow.  The day got away from me.  Between my workout, purging things from my house and phone conversations I went to bed without posting to the blog.  I haven't missed an entire day yet and I don't plan on it.. so here we go!
  1. Working at a university (especially in the department I work in) you collect plenty of t-shirts. I bagged up 5 garbage bags of mostly t-shirts. RIDICULOUS!  I started thinking about how much cotton that was and what it could potentially be made into by recycling. I also donated lots of pants and a few coats that were all now too big for me to wear (yay me!) Hopefully some folks who shop at the Salvation Army will get some use out of my donated items.
  2. Running every couple of days is showing its benefits.  As I was stretching before my run I noticed two things.  1 - I can touch my toes without too much effort now. 2 - My legs are looking so tone!  hahaha I love it.  I began adding weight training after my runs now, too. I can't wait for the results of this training to show itself. 
  3. The cleaning process of my home continues.  I have all of this artwork and I haven't done a damn thing with it.  That's changing. I'm loving how it's all coming together.  After a trip to Ikea, it'll be near completion.
  4. Hahahaha I LOVE this video.  MakeHomosexualsMarry. So clever.
  5. I loved the response a couple of my posts on Facebook got.  It brought back a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment