Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bargains and Birthdays!

WOW... Today was amazingly busy, yet fun.  So much fun that I am finally writing about it.
  1. Tonight I experienced my first Spoken Word event that wasn't held at a college campus. This one was legit!  I really enjoyed it. 
  2. I went to a birthday party after the spoken word event and I had so much fun!  So much so that I woke up the next morning asking myself, "Did you need to have THAT much fun?".  Man.. that hangover SUCKED!  hahaha But I loved spending time with some good friends.
  3. Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!  I discovered a coupon for $5 Off a Blu-Ray Double Disc of the movie, "The Help".  Target had the movie on sale for $19.99 and I had a $5 gift card to help with the purchase.. I got the movie for $10 - I LOVE A BARGAIN!
  4. I went to Busboys and Poets (the 5th and K location) and had one of the best hot alcoholic beverages - the Spiked Chai Tea.. delicious. Best yet, I got the first drink for free!
  5. Gas prices have DROPPED.. at least in Manassas, VA.  I only paid $3.09/gallon.  WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment