Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Sunday Reality

Sunday was certainly a day of rest, except that my form of resting was working on my 30 Crafts in 30 Days challenge.  I didn't leave the house aside from going to my car to get the dog food from it that I bought on Friday.  I did have a really good weekend although I just don't know where the time goes!

  1. I created more projects for the craft challenge, one of which I really like and I am considering doing more of.
  2. The Real Housewives of Atlanta is keeping me entertained. I don't watch a whole lot of reality tv but this show just does it for me! lol
  3. I made Orange Chicken from a boxed dinner I bought at Walmart and I am happy to report that it was DELICIOUS.
  4. I was happy to hear that my friend had a great date last night.  She deserves it.
  5. I found a quote that I love on Pinterest this is about bravery - if you're not on Pinterest, you soon will be.  This site is growing like a California wildfire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment