Thursday, December 8, 2011

In a Flash!

I'm going to make this post SUPER FAST - I'm really tired and it's just been one of those days where finding the things I loved about the day is challenging. I know I can find the things.. I just don't feel like being very verbose.
  1. My housemate is going to military drill this weekend, so that's good news for me. WOOT WOOT!
  2. I made plans for tonight to do something in DC this weekend.  Always hoping for the best.
  3. I got paid in cash for some bracelets that I made for someone in my office.
  4. An Etsy buyer of mine left me some great feedback, " Exactly what I wanted! Seller even let me tweak design a bit. Very fast delivery."  It doesn't get much better than that one!
  5. You just gotta love $20 Off coupons when you ONLY have to spend $20 to redeem it! I'm hoping for new pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment