Friday, December 9, 2011

Boom! Boom! KA-POW!

Sometimes you just have to ask a question. It's usually just that simple.  Today I asked a question and got an awesome answer. Today is all about asking the question that's in your mind.
  1. Lately I've been trying to find a way to teach art.  I know I most likely don't want to end up in a classroom again but I just want to teach what I love doing to people who want to learn.  After some pushing from a friend I had a challenge in front of me. Today I faced the challenge and looked up the local community center.  I saw they didn't have many art classes being offered. Well, with me being a former art teacher, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. So I called the center and found out they had been looking for someone to teach art! Next week I will talk to them about the possibilities.  They said I could potentially start in February.  How exciting is that???
  2. No matter what - I still love getting text messages from people I like.
  3. I've come to understand that I vibe off of others creative energy and I love the synergy that comes from that. 
  4. Rushing out of the office at 6:20 PM and trying to make it to Target to pick up my prescription was almost futile. The pharmacy closes at 7PM - I got there at 6:57PM.  WHEW!! I love that I made it there on time. 
  5. I love that today is Friday.  It's been a crazy week and I am loving that I get to be housemate-less all weekend. I need the solitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment