Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Diamond YoYos

What a rainy day it was today.  It caused me to not want to leave the house - instead I chose to clean.  I was doing well there for a while.  The area most affected was my office.  It's still looking cluttered but tomorrow I will fix that. Then I'll have to clean out my car if it's not raining.  You see, this is the time of year where you start to make resolutions.  This year, my resolutions will focus on finances and clutter.  Both are pretty messy for me right now. hahahaha Time to get real! Where is Suze Orman?
  1. I found a cool "De-Clutter Your Home" calendar online.  It gives you one thing to do each day of the week. I'm going to give it a shot. Download it!
  2. Today I learned that dusting is imperative.  There's nothing like having friends coming over that you clean your home really well. Gotta love having friends. hahaha This also goes for dates and your vehicle. Last time I wasn't prepared for someone to be in my car but you better believe I'll be prepared this time. hahahahahahahaha
  3. Watching YouTube videos (that are gross and silly yet hilarious) was a good time tonight.
  4. Speaking of watching something - I also watched the Kennedy Center Honors. I love watching this program each year. I always discover someone new.  Tonight I learned about Sonny Rollins.  I had heard his music before (jazz) but hadn't recognized that it was him until they played his music to honor him. He played with some of the greats of jazz - Coltrane, Dizzy and Miles to name a few. I didn't even know who Barbara Cook was until tonight - although I have heard a lot of her songs.  Thank you Kennedy Center Honors for raising this guys knowledge of the performing arts another level. Yo Yo Ma  and Neil Diamond haven't been presented yet and I'm excited about those!
  5. Today I went through my closets and pulled out everything that was too big to wear so that I can give them to charity. It's awesome that things are too big to wear but dammit, now I need to replace some of these things.  :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment