Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hangover Hell

Today was one of those days where you wake up and think, "Damn, why did I drink so much?" I certainly asked myself that from 8AM until about 6PM.  My hangover was a full days work with no lunch break! Now that my hangover has died down enough to think - I'll list the things I loved about the day.
  1. While I was recuperating in bed with the hangover from hell, I watched "The Help". I love the movie - it would have been even more amazing as a mini-series because I miss a lot of the details that are in the book.  
  2. I made a cake today for a work holiday party.  I made the frosting from scratch (the best way to make frosting) and it is so tasty! I swear I am channeling my grandmother lately.  I have even been looking at getting one of those heavy duty counter top mixers. Hmmm
  3. Received news today that Nicole and I will have our first paying customer in our resume business. That's awesome news! Hustle #3 is under way!
  4. Tonight I had a very engaging conversation with a very interesting person. Looking forward to learning more. That's all I'll say about that today. hahahaha 
  5. Tonight I revisited a favorite snack, Hot n Honey Cheesy Poofs. You can only find this in the Dollar Tree - which, by the way, has a ton of cool crafting items.  I will be making some new items from a couple of things I purchased soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment