Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wool, Warmth and Washington

Today was a good day and I have at LEAST five things to prove it. Tonight was also the perfect night for the inaugural usage of a real winter coat. I'm already lovin' this coat! It is warm. It is 
  1. I went to the gym as planned and ran for 27 minutes continuously. 
  2. When I returned from the gym I saw that I had a package waiting for me on the door step. It was my new wool blend toggle button winter coat.  Man, it got here fast! Thanks Old Navy!
  3. I had a $20 Off coupon for a clothing store and used it on a shirt that was already on sale.  End result, I only paid $20 for the shirt.
  4. Tonight I had the most excellent time with VG.  If you're reading this, you can stop smiling now. hahaha
  5. Visited two new places in DC's Logan Circle area - Cork (wine bar) and Masa 14 (Latin/Asian Fusion restaurant). I really enjoyed both places. I'm finding more and more places lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment