Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Flock of Seagulls

When you're used to waking up without the assistance of an alarm clock you have to love that type of freedom.  Today is one of those days where I had to use that assistance of an alarm that sounds like a flock of seagulls.  Yes, it makes such sounds.  It feels way more natural (so to speak) than to wake up with a blaring electronic horn. 
  1. I have come to love Tuesday night shows on Fox. There's Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope. Tonight I was torn though.  Real Housewives of Atlanta has a special episode. 
  2. I'm glad I caught that awesome online sale at Old Navy today.  I needed a new winter coat because all of my other ones are too big (and that's another thing to love!). I scored the coat I wanted for $35 - regular price was $90! Everybody knows I love a good deal (in Phaedra's voice).
  3. Solidified plans for dinner on Saturday woot woot! I'm excited!
  4. People seemed to be in a really good mood today and I love that.  I needed that because I haven't been feeling too well the last couple of days. People in good spirits pass along their good energy.
  5. Happy to hear that my father's hospital stay isn't for something highly serious - although it's serious enough that he's in the hospital.. sounds weird, I know.. but he sounded fine on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment