Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Love the Nightlife - I Like to Boogie

Saturday, how did you slip away so fast?  I don't know where the last few days of my life have really gone.  I haven't even done these lists on the same day for the last few days!  I need to get it together. hahahaha I am definitely tired as can be this morning.  I need to rest up and get productive!

  1. Running for 20 consecutive minutes - PROGRESS!  
  2. I went out in D.C. and had a good time - sang karaoke (my signature song - Wanted Dead or Alive) and ran into some people I know.  I love the randomness of it all!
  3. Who doesn't love Alberto's Pizza late at night?  If you say you don't love it, it's probably because you've never had it. hahaha
  4. I love that I have an iPhone.  It makes navigating D.C. on foot so much easier.  
  5. I went into Home Depot today and found something I had been looking for.  It was staring me right in the face. Just like it was waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment