Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hump Day Happenings

All this rain makes Virginia seem like Washington State! I'm not gonna let it dampen my mood though. It's all about how you choose to react. 
  1. I stopped by Ikea today.  The As-is Section was on POINT!  I might have to make visits to the store more frequently during the week. :0)
  2. Bowling went really well tonight. I bowled two games in the mid to high 160s.  We won't discuss the last game though. hahahaha
  3. I love that I had a pretty easy day at work. Aside from waking up early to get there - it was pretty light work. Just trying to tie up loose ends with regards to an event.
  4. I just LOVE the show Modern Family! It made me laugh out loud tonight! "Look, Looook".... lol  "It's my Christmas sweater" LOL
  5. I got a very nice message in my inbox.  :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment