Monday, December 5, 2011

Thinkin' of a Master Plan

While running on the treadmill I think of lots of things.  Today I came up with a great idea. It's like my form of meditation. hahaha

  1. What better gift to give someone than the gift of gratitude?  I thought of this while working out tonight.  Basically I'd write a letter about why I'm grateful for the person in my life.  It almost moved me to tears while I was running on the treadmill.  Part of me is afraid to show the tender side of myself while the other part of me thinks it's the biggest gift I could offer someone this year - to show how much they've meant to me. WOW!  That's deep.
  2. I saw a video about job safety today. It was made in Canada and it is INTENSE.  Point well taken, Canada!  Check out the video here.
  3. I got 4 orders for bracelets today!  WOO HOO!!  You can tell it's Christmastime! 
  4. Today I was able to spend some time chillin' out with some students and that's always a good time. It keeps me in tune - Plus they ALWAYS make me laugh. 
  5. I stepped on the scale tonight and noticed that I was down 5 pounds.  That's pretty substantial because you usually weigh more at night - so it's probably more like 7 pounds. Heeeeey!  hahaha The plan is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment