Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Put it in the Bag!

Lately I've had so much going on that I've been slacking on posting my list of 5 things I've loved about the day.  I guess I have a lot of "irons in the fire." I just gotta keep up with my commitment that I made to myself.  I have noticed that it makes my disposition a lot better. So I will continue! I do have an idea to help with this. I'll probably debut that at the end of the month when I'm on vacation. :0)
  1. I completed two craft projects tonight!  It's some work do keep this up but I love that it's something to do or think about every day. 
  2. A phone call at work almost halted an order I put in for 2000 collegiate scarves. Luckily it all worked out in the end.  I'm glad that people at work are willing to "make it work".  Thanks, David!
  3. In a meeting today, we discussed the possibility of me teaching a photography workshop.  It's exciting and scary at the same time. I'll see what pans out from this - I'm just happy that I took a step toward a dream of mine.
  4. I got excited today because I bought etching cream and a paint it yourself bird feeder at Michael's Arts and Crafts.  I think I have a problem... but it's a good problem to have.  At least it's not drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. hahaha
  5. Etsy sent me a gift for being Team Captain of the Men of Etsy.  The gift was a canvas shopping bag with a cool little pattern on it.  How nice and thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment