Monday, December 12, 2011

Whores De Vores

I can't say that I didn't have a productive day, because I did. There was just a whole lot going on before I left for the holiday party.  Three cheers for office productivity! Wondering about the title of this entry?  Wait for it.... waaaaaait for ittttttt....
  1. Traffic was manageable today.  I actually made it to work under 40 minutes on a MONDAY! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THAT??
  2. I love it when I say something that makes someone laugh and it wasn't intentional. Glad to be of service Nicole! "Womp Womp". LOL
  3. My cake was a hit at the holiday party.  I'm glad it didn't disappoint. I'm always a little self-conscious about that.  I think my gift in the gift exchange did disappoint though. No one traded for it.  That was a little sad. I usually bring the gift that everyone wants.  Oh well.. shit happens. LOL
  4. I love that Melissa made that mozzarella, tomato and basil hors d'oeuvres.  DELICIOUS!!  Oh.. and this reminds me of a funny story.  When I was a kid, I was riding with my mother in the car on Michigan Avenue.  We were on our way to Detroit and there was this restaurant that had "dancers" for the businessmen lunches. Well, there was always a sign outside on the building that said hors d'oeuvres.  I said to my mother with honest naivety, "Look, they have whores devores". hahahaha I had NO IDEA what I was really saying.  LOL I have always remembered that. 
  5. Tonight I won a bottle of Kahlua in the White Elephant Gift Exchange.  #WINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment