Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Honey Badger Don't Care!

This morning I discovered "Randall".  He's a narrator of nature videos and other random fun clips.  It reminds me of the game we played in the fraternity house when we were bored called, "Mute TV".  At any rate, it was a great way to start my day - laughing!
  1. If you didn't know anything about the honey badger - know this. The honey badger don't care.  He don't give a shit. hahaha The videos (some of them) from Randall are hilarious. Check out these two:  The Nastyass Honey Badger, Jem and Crown Eagles are Nasty Bwahahaha!
  2. While walking the dog late this afternoon on a new path, an older man walked by, smiled and said, "hi." Now I know that's not anything unusual to some but I think it's really nice.  It's nice to have a stranger smile and say hi to you acknowledges your presence in the world.
  3. I haven't watched X Factor much this season but I did watch the finale.  I'm so happy that Melanie won.  She sings this song like the champ she is!  CHECK IT OUT!
  4. Sara surprised me with some delicious cookies she made for me as a Christmas gift. This is a good thing and bad thing. The bad thing is that I've eaten most of the cookies already. hahahaha
  5. The Governor told us all to have a Merry Christmas and allowed us to leave work at 3PM today. That's one good reason to like him. That's all I'll say about that since I try to keep this blog uplifting and positive. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment