Friday, December 16, 2011

Once Got Busy in a Burger King Bathroom...

It's finally the weekend! WOo HOo!  It's been a long, busy week and I am glad to see it come to an end and excited about the weekend. 
  1. Day two of roasted veggies for dinner. YUM!  This time I added in carrots.  Why is it that I want to eat more of it for lunch tomorrow???  I get on small "kicks" with foods. I guess this is a good "kick" to be on. 
  2. This particular Friday made for an easy commute.  It was almost like a summertime commute. Gotta love that.  Only 30 minutes to get to work.
  3. I enjoyed making a few scarves for charity at the community service project on campus today.  It made me consider making more on my own. Hmmm
  4. Took Big Mac for a walk today.  We walked a new route today so he was pretty inquisitive about the new territory.  I like that he felt as though he mattered - and he does.  I just have to spend more time with him.
  5. On the way to work this morning I heard a song from back in the day.  "The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground.  WOW.. after all these years, that song STILL ROCKS!

2 comments: