Monday, December 26, 2011

Let's Get Physical, Physical.. I Wanna Get Physical...

It ain't the type of physical you might be thinkin'!  I was doing some work around the house.  I bought the parts to stack my washer and dryer and my roommate helped me with the install. Man that was a heavy piece of machinery!  It's up there now. WHEW! My right shoulder is now sore and it's 12:04 AM.. I hope it's not worse tomorrow.  My next challenge is to install this new power cord to the dryer - the current one is now not long enough to reach the outlet.  The physical work is never done because I'm also supposed to go to the gym tomorrow.  Oh well - I'm thankful for being able to be physical. Things could always be worse - but this blog is all about positivity, right? LOLOLOL Let's get to it!
  1. I ventured out to the stores - well, Old Navy that is.  I got a great deal on a couple of sweaters and a pair of jeans.  I finally have a sweater that's not navy or black. It's green!!
  2. My neighborly neighbor, Don came by to invite me over to drinks. That was really nice of him.
  3. While at my neighbor's, Don's partner's parents were over visiting as well. I love talking to them. They are so laid back and open to topics of conversation.  I have always gravitated to talking to the parents of friends of mine. It was a very enjoyable conversation. 
  4. That chicken I made in the crock pot yesterday - um, yes, it is STILL delicious.  I love a crock potted chicken.  
  5. Tonight Big Mac (my dog) moseyed on outside the front door as I was talking with my neighbor on the porch. He went a few houses down until I called his name and he came running back into the house with no complications to get him inside.  This dog is TRAINED!  I love that and I love that he is such a good boy.  When we both got in the house I praised him and gave him two treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment